Ads

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The birth date story

Alhamdulillah..
Praised be to Allah for all the goods He gave,  the delivery ended successful and safe. Everything was beautifully planned, Alhamdulillah.

And it was funny at the beginning. One day prior the onset of labor, finally my husband and I had a maternity photoshoot after a long days of postponed it. And on the night before the labor started, we even made a joke that who knows maybe the baby will be born that night. He could be a Deepavali's newborn! We laughed. It even funnier to recall back now , that it actually happened that night.

After a long day of sleeping and resting, at 2 am on 23th October 2014, I woke up to toilet and realized that I had show (blood discharge) . Oh no, I was so anxious that I can't continue my rest. Then, there was a painful sensation coming from my abdomen. Again, I knew the labor would come soon. At that time, the pain was 2 in 10 , 20 secs. Kind of intermediate strength though.

With all the pain I went through, I must say the delivery pain felt like dying because at that time, I can't think of others other than I'm dying.. With a primigravida like me (first pregnancy) people might expect the delivery would end many hours later. But I was lucky, after 1 hour in the labor room, I had my delivery with total of 6 hours in labor pain.  And I cried at the end of pushing out the baby's head, because I can't hold the upraising pain any longer.

Alhamdulillah, safely delivered a normal baby boy weighing 3.1 kg. ;)

And I am now, a new mother. Alhamdulillah.
That jihad was dedicated to you my son, Adam Izaz,

Dear my son,
May Allah's blessing surrounds you day and night.
Keeping you safe from danger and  else
Providing you good health and life
And most, His love for you stays from birth till death

Be a good servant to Allah s.w.t.
Be  a good son
Be a good Muslim
Be good and always be better

With love that never ends,
Your mother.



No comments: