Ads

Friday, September 21, 2012

Lay Back

Salam'alayk...

Alhamdulillah.. I am almost entering the 3rd month of working as a housemen officer. Although sometimes, I felt unmotivated, almost giving up and so forth.. but Allah is still saying I have to keep in my path and faith and work on it.. He gave me days which I can breath, and became happy with.. Alhamdulillah..

The september is almost finishing, here I am waiting for October to come for some reasons.
1. To open the braces, braces free in no time!
2. Convocation days! :D

I am so long waiting for a convocation event since I haven't had any before.. Anticipating! Hopefully everything goes well.. Insha Allah..

And one more thing is I am gaining kg-ies! Previously I am so worried of being skinny with persistent low body weight but now it becomes irony. I am afraid of gaining! Human's nature isn't it? Yea, well.. Hopefully, will maintain an ideal body mass index.. ;')

Alright now, I have to continue my duty as usual.. May Allah blesses me with healthy body, happy working days, plenty knowledge and lessons and a consistent servant-ish heart.. amin...

Till then, take care...


No comments: