Ads

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shift starto~

Salam'alayk readers!

Alhamdulillah, I am in the hospital's quarters again... My health is improving, alhamdulillah and hopefully I can do well in working again tonight. Night shift in an active ward? The senior housemen sure feel sorry for me because I am still in recovery period, but I will try my best. Now is not the time to be weak although your physical is being tested by Him.. (I know You did it because You want me to learn new things.. right my one and only God? ;") )

And, the lucky thing is after night shift, I will have 2 days off. Alhamdulillah, there are still time left for resting and recovery. Your will is powerful yet your faith to Allah is the best most powerful.. ;)

At my hometown these few days, we (my family) accidentally recalled back how hard our lives had been if past few years when my mom rode to my boundary school to send food for sale and the income gone to my pocket money... Sobbbsss.... :'( I have no reason to grant my mother wish.. Hopefully this one coming is the first and more to come, Insha Allah..

May I have strength to continue working and at the same time improving as a Muslim doctor, Amin Ya Rabb...

Have to go although lots to share.. Till then, take care..

Salam Ramadhan brothers and sisters,
use this time ultimately for iftar and ibadah together.
Find the sweetness in ukhuwah and in Islamic community...

No comments: