Ads

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Eid Al-fitr

Salam'alayk...

Alhamdullillah, today will be the last day of Ramadhan... Sobs.. ;( I haven't feel enough doing good deeds in this Ramadhan.. but, it has to say good bye after this Maghrib..

Alhamdulillah, after 1 and a half month spending full time for work, I have my opportunity to spend my time with my family. I even asked my mom to take leave on Friday just so that we can go shopping together, our whole family.. Love!

Unfortunately, the happiness doesn't stay much longer as I have to go back to work starting the second day of Eid.. ;'( sobs again...

Hopefully, Allah will grant us whoever sacrificed our own leisure just to perform duty as a Muslim and a human being in this world. Although I can feel the tiredness left insides me but, we can't be selfish and take a long off days just to spend extra time with family while our colleague have to suffer doing extra working alone. Don't we? No no. I hope, to withstand tiredness and do our best as a Muslim worker also is called Jihad because we do things responsibly and doing with intention to get bless from Allah, Insha Allah..

Let's do our best and withstand this sadness and unhappiness. Ganbatte neh..! :')

I wish you all dear Muslims out there, Salam 'Eid Al-Fitr' and hopefully this year it will be a blessful month to use, inshaAllah..

Till then, take care... :)

No comments: