Ads

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Alhamdulillah

Salam'alayk brothers and sisters,

Alhamdulillah, after a 4 days morning shifts, I had my off day. Working in morning shift is tiring. We work for 12 hours non stop, and we usually went home more than 14 working hours. Body ache comes and goes. I almost giving up to work yesterday since my physical started to become weak. But, Alhamdulillah I did ask HIM to give me strength and do my best before I collapse in today off day. I did. And today I still have left energy to do things. ^^, Thank you, Allah!

Although I already worked for 1 month, my beat of working still below my expectations. Especially attending new patients with lots of illness beyond it. The first most stressful and needs a lots of patience is preparing for rounds. You have to know top to toe about the patient, but not only one but the whole patients in your cubicle. Try imagining it.. ~.^

But, to be stressed all up because of this without searching for ways to improve, I will just ended up with bold head and old face. Hee. Nothing else could be done other than find your way to improve and change your mistake. I will, insha Allah.

No matter in which field of work you are, things will not be easy in the beginning. But it doesn't mean you have to leave this pathway and choose another one, right? I have been spending my 5 years in medical world, it will be a waste if I redirect my path. I want to stay and face it. By hook or by crook, no turning back. The elevator always move forwards. The waterfall always goes forward to the sea. It's weird to be the other way around, doesn't it? If it thus? ^^,

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for granting me with a stronger heart, a patience soul. I want to do things that I was not able to do before, to my mom, my sisters, my family, my usrah, my da'wah, and to the others. Oh, Allah, things will never be easy, without Your permission. Things will not happen if You disapprove. I understood it well. Please continuously guide and teach me to be better than yesterdays. Amin...

Dear brothers and sisters,
Being busy with work is fine, as long as you still perform your duty as Muslims,
Being busy with life is fine, as long as you still reminding yourself who is your only God.
So do a reminder for me too.

Lets do our best in this Ramadhan and all other coming months too.
Take care of your health and Iman.
May Allah bless you all here and the day after, Insha Allah..Amin...





No comments: