Ads

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Awaken

Salam'alayk~

Alhamdulillah, as always... Allah is the best!

Heee, nice opening isn't it? How's life going on around you brothers and sisters? Alhamdulillah, I am still here working and still healthy mentally and physically. Being happy after a the heavy black rain passed, now I am refreshed again to be a doctor.

When I was stressed up with work and ended up thinking of quit my housemenship , I made some research. Did googled too to know if there any where out. And the thing was, it was no way out because I already bounded with scholarship rules which I need to serve to government for 10 years before able to choose my own new path.

So, I did discussed my issue with a senior housemen and Alhamdulillah, I found a good answer. " Refresh your 'niat' , we want to do our best so that our patient can go back home. " It is true. Previously I was like a lost goat, did work but I was not truly happy with it. But now, I am enjoying it. Alhamdulillah.

No matter how hard you have to work, no matter how much comments and critics your Seniors made, one thing that you aim is to do your best so that your patient can go back home to his usual daily life. Insha Allah.
I love this 'niat'. May Allah guide me to do my best for my patients. Amin!

Hoping for the best for my colleague housemen out there too~

Till then, take care...



oh and yes, Eid Mubarak people! Still not too late isn't it? ;')

"Allah will not burdening His servant, unless at their appropriate willingness" (Quran 2: 286)

No comments: