Ads

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I made it, Allah

Alhamdulillah, after longing for the correct Postman to come, a letter from Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) arrived home today. You might imagine how nervous I was to wait for it since some of my friends already talked about theirs in the facebook.

In the front address, it was written " to Dr. (my name) ". Like a dream came true, alhamdulillah. I am actually already a doctor. Thank you Allah for this gift. After such a long way to study Medicine which took 5 years, now I am able to experience the real world. :')

I am not so sure if the path I will walk is promising an easy path or a difficult one but I believe Allah s.w.t will always be with me and simplify any difficulty that I will face. Amin Ya Rabb...

Not so far away, the moment will start to held onto the great responsibility. Readers, no matter which path we did choose for our future, it will always be the same about our believe in Him, our faith, challenges and aims in life. Have faith and all the best!

Till then, take care.. :)

flowerpicturegallery.com



No comments: