Ads

Friday, May 11, 2012

First doodle with colors!






Alhamdulillah, my first doodle art with colors is here. It is so fun playing with colors. Very inspiring and motivating. I already printed one to hang in my room. Although I am actually an amateur in this doodle arts, I am having fun and love the colors combination..  Out of thunderstorm, where did this interest came? Actually, I was inspired to try doodling after seeing some doodles with colors which are so amazingly created. Wishing to create something amazing too... 

Looking forwards for more colored doodles! Before the job is calling, lets doodle~ :')

3 comments:

- pemilik tinta hati - said...

cantik..simple dan menyejukkan mata:)

Organic Beauty said...

so cute....i wish one day i'll also learn how to make doodle ^_~

izzanis said...

Diba: tq dearie.. :') any kind and righteous mmg menyejukkan mata~ hee..

Organic beauty : insha Allah, u will.. one day.. all the best~ ;)