Ads

Friday, May 11, 2012

Three tastes recipe?

Salam Jum'ah readers... :')

I have long to taste this dish for a long time. This desire has made me to cook it today. Alhamdulillah, I have all the ingredients needed at home. Living at home for such a long time, indirectly I undergone a short course in culinary art.. Tehee.. Getting better? Insha Allah..  Sharpening cooking skills and managing house chores.. Well, I am having fun, at least~

So, here is the dish.. An original my only 3 tastes sauce recipe.. :')



Looks delicious? Actually it's tasted just great.. :D Yummy~ Sweet, spicy, and sour.. Three "S's"..
Here are the ingredients I used to make the dish..



How to cook? Well, to make this dish there are a lot of variable styles and steps. You can just create yours too.. ;)

1. Heat the wok, put in cooking oil just nice to saute the onions
2. Saute the onions until the smell aroses
3. Put in a spoon of blended Chili
4. Pour in tamarind juice
5. Put in Chili Sauce
6. Put in Sugar
7. Taste. If the taste is perfect, put all the others (Tomatoes, Cut Chili, Lime leaves)
8. After seethed, the dish is ready to be served!
9. Sprinkle (is this the right word? :p) the newly cooked sauce onto fried fishes..

Ready! :D Alhamdulillah~ thank you Allah for giving us chances to have a great meal...

Now, dig in with Bismillah....
Have a good try~


No comments: