102. But when the child is up (at age willing to) work with him, he said: "O my son,verily I saw in a dream that I must sacrifice you. Then consider what you think!" He said:"O my father, do as you are commanded; inshaAllah Allah will find those who patience ".
103. When they had both surrendered and lay him on his son forehead, (shows their patience).
104. We called him: "O Abraham!
105. You used to allow the dream and is surely thus do We reward those who do good.
106. Indeed, this is really a real test.
107. And We ransomed him with a great slaughter
Remember my dear Muslims brothers and sisters, Eid Al-adha is not only about slaughter, celebration, going to mosque and follows what our society always do. We have to find the real story behind this big event in Islam. Being a Muslim is not only to follow other Muslims deeds but we have to dig in what exactly our beloved Rasulullah s.a.w. did when he was alive. Does't he is our role model as a Muslim, isn't he the only one who had done so many things to make sure we enter the heaven..
I am so sure most of you experienced being loved by someone. Don't their care or concern melts our hearts and we are like indebted to pay back their attention. I feel so moved when I knew who is Muhammad s.a.w. Why did he thought so much about us? Why did he concerned? Why did he ever called us when he almost died.. I never meet you dear noble Muhammad s.a.w.
Knowledge will not come if we did not find, and will never come if we never interested to know. To be a good adult, is not successful if we have no knowledge about how is a good adult should be and the benefits behind it. Never fails to recheck our aims in life.
A cry always better than thousands laugh..