Ads

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Resting day

Salam'alayk readers,

This afternoon is so calm. Sometimes vehicles sound cross by the window. In front of me, there is a bowl of porridge. I am eating it as a lunch. There is nobody at home. 2 of my roommates went to Perak. And another one went out.

I am not well, sitting in front of laptop and updating any new information. Afterwards, I have to take my medications and have a rest in bed. Since the last 2 days, I was sick and is still sick right now. Having infection in my throat, I frequently coughing and having discomfort in my chest. I am so sure most of you already experience what I am going through right now. I hope it is not a more serious illness and will resolve in few more time inshaAllah..

It is painful and yet tomorrow I will have an exam. If I want to follow my heart, I will drop the exam, but that is not myself. I usually will face it although in this kind of condition. Next monday, I will have a check up for my heart and my stomach since they are frequently in pain.

Although I may always get sick , I believe that Allah s.w.t. is trying to lighten my sins with this pain that He gave me. I called it Kifarah. Muslims believe with this reality and should not loss hope. All people get sick, and Allah judge their patience and their Iman towards Him. Be strong my dear brothers and sisters who are in pain or in unfortunate events, Allah wants to see our belief and patience. May Allah bless us, inshaAllah..

I think I started to get sleepy (mamai) now. Till then, take care..

ehow.co.uk

1 comment:

Faaein Talip Roy said...

get well soon dear.. good luck in your exam too.. ^^,