Ads

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Photo Hunt part 2

Salam'alayk...

Remember my post about an awesome photo hunt? ;) click here to review..

So, here are the pictures that were taken by me in the hunting session..

A big thing.

I have to crop their backs as they are censored.. :P


A creative photo.

Unfortunately, I can't show you the relax photo since I have to reserve my friend's faces. Sorry then! :)
So.. what do you think of my photo hunting work? Does it catches your eyes? :P Well, I think maybe because of that expensive camera, any picture can be beautiful. But, it differs when it comes from different hands. Right?

Till then, I will post something interesting about photography trick. In next post, inshaAllah.. 


tiny me : :D

3 comments:

Asri Alam said...

creative angle :)

adrenalina said...

cute... =) xsabar ni nak tunggu post ttg trick photography tu hehe

izzanis said...

sasa : tq ! :)

adrenalina : tq dear.. :) trick tu biasa2 je.. malu pulak.. hee