Ads

Monday, April 4, 2011

Dreaming of becoming a traveller

Salam'alayk..

It's been a while, I was playing at the airasia.com website. Searching for flight promotions. Again and again. If it is not because of lack of money, I can say.. I already being a newbie traveller out there. Clicking different countries, New Zealand, London, Perth, Jakarta, Singapore. All the answers were making me drooling all over, hoping I can use that awesome promotions. And still, I am still drooling until now.

Long sigh. It is all I can do for now, and I shall start keeping a saving just for that travelling dreams. Yes, I will make it come true. One day. Now, I am planning to experience my first travelling diary after my graduation next year, inshaAllah.

Allah s.w.t. will sure grant our wishes who are really hoping up to the most. InshaAllah. Amin Ya Rabb.





Tiny me : The spirit just burnt out to the max. 

1 comment:

kumfye said...

is fun to travel....hope your dreams come true

thefye.com