Ads

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A long silence

Salam'alayk readers..

It has been a long time since the last time I posted here, deep insides me feel that I have to post something not more than a week.. Unfortunately, being at home for almost 2 weeks made me difficult to post a new entry. Some more, our internet broadband  at home became sick already. I can't ever able to connect to internet at home. However, now I am at my college. The energy just came out so that I am able to post here again.. Hipp2.. :)

Erm.. How were you on those previous days? I was fine and started to get bored and blurred what to do next at home. By doing the same activities everyday made me some how sick of it. I started to miss my study days, postings, wards, patients and challenges. Am I a workaholic? I guess so. :P

Tonight, I feel tired even without doing any difficult job? Tired of being so unscheduled maybe? Yeah.. I think so.. So people, I have to get a good rest now since tomorrow a lots of works are waiting for me..

Take care then..

(^^)

2 comments:

Faaein Himura said...

owh.. patutlah lama tak update.. huhuhu.. so selamat ber'update' kembali.. bestnya balik umah.. nak balik umah juga.. =_=

yangyuyu said...

hi...de letak photo haritu kat blog sy dah:)