Ads

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hot Balloon Fiesta 2011!

Salam'alayk people!

Alhamdulillah... I made it! I and my friend went to Putrajaya today. We arrived there about 9.45 am, unfortunately all the tickets sold out.. :( we haven't get the chance to experience riding a biggy hot balloon.. Sigh. Next time, maybe. Hoping!

Well, I can say the event is fun and awesome. So many outdoor activities were provided. Wall climbing, Orbing Ball on the lake, unique sit cycling ( i dunno what it is called.. hee), Archery, and many more. Due to the emptiness of pocket, I only can enjoy watching people doing it. I wish, one day I can do all those awesome activities! For today, I only be there as a photography lover. I able to borrow a camera from a friend, which is Sony NEX-3. Seriously, I never use q sony camera before so that I have to learn and get use to it. Although I studied last night on how to use its functions, still some of  picture effects that I want, I didn't able to get it from that camera.. Huhu.. But I really love its Background Defocus.. Cool.. :)

And yes, I met Yangyuyu there! We only able to say Hello and Bye for a very short time.. She just arrived and I have to go back. You know what, I am so happy that, that is the first in my life I really met someone I only got to know from blogging.. :) Thanks to Yangyuyu, she is so sweet with her 2 little princesses. To yangyuyu, I am so sorry I only got little time to snap your family photos.. ;( huhu...

I hope, next time.. I can meet Kak Nurr, Faaein.. and more! :D Then, I can learn new skills from you all, awesome photography lovers..  InshaAllah..

Alhamdulillah again, Allah really gave me the chance to come here. I really appreciate it. Thank you Allah.. :)

Here are some of my snapshots.. I really hope I can do better next time.. ;)


















That's all.. Thank you..

7 comments:

Nurr_Rahmah said...

wah dah update dah..nice pic dear :D

Asri Alam said...

nice shot and sharp :) can u share some pic by sony nex-3? admire that camera

izzanis said...

Nurr : tq deary kak Nurr! hihi..

Sasa : erm.. All of these pictures was taken by sony NEX-3.. :) that camera is awesome.. I love the tilt screen.. ;)

Faaein Himura said...

wah... very nice la eezance... love too see it... (^^,) hope can meet u too.. one fine day... inshaAllah...

izzanis said...

Faaein : tq faaein dear.. huhu.. malu pulak dipuji kamu.. :) inshaAllah, one day..

yangyuyu said...

very nice...

sy pun excited gak dpt jumpa eezance, wpun kejap je..

nanti ada masa sy upload gambar haritu:)

izzanis said...

Yangyuyu : hihi.. excited juga! oh.. seganlah pulak gmbr sy tu.. jgn upload tau.. huhu.. ;)