Ads

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My biggest birthday prezzie

Salam 'alayk readers!

start with a big smile..

(^^)

Alhamdulillah, I am 23rd this year.. 
Alhamdulillah, I am still healthy and in good well being..

I'm always excited when it comes about birthday.. who isn't excited right? The special day where people wish, smile and pray for your goodness.. The day where you will receive presents.. The day where people will celebrate you.. 

On my birthday, it was the last day of my final 4th year's exam.. That time, i am not really excited to celebrate after mindfully traumatized with challenging questions.. fuhh.. But, my roommates did celebrate me.. We went to Midvalley and had lunch at Pizza Hut.. We asked a special gift from pizza for birthday's person.. Guess what did i got? 

A smiley pizza! gegegege... :D


It is so crunchy that i broke my tooth.. kidding! :D

And my biggest birthday prezzie that I love so much is, a success 4th year!
Alhamdulillah, HE gave me the best present.. I managed to enter final year without any problem during my 4th year exams.. 

Alhamdulliah, praised be to Allah.. This is the only one I need so much right now to reach my beautiful dreams that I am so looking forwards.. ^^

Now, I have a one month holidays before entering a more hectic schedules, duties, studies and programs.. All the best to me then~ :)

what is your biggest birthday present?


No comments: