Ads

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New department, confusion!

Salam'alayk ,

Alhamdulillah, being blessed with a smooth future tracking. Self reporting day - done!
I am now a medical officer working in General Hospital of Kuala Lumpur. This place is in a total change. While the renovating works are going on, people still busy walking around as usual.

Surprisingly, my new department is not one of a full clinical based department. It is a transplant unit and basically with be managing organ donations and promotion events.
At first, I was in a confusion. Is this the right department for me? I wished to be in ophthalmology so that I can further proceed to specialize as ophthalmologist.

Now it seems to be further away~

But the good things are, I will gain so much new experiences in counter with grieving of the death's families, interacting with the surgeons, be confident in giving talks.. who knows these exposure do help me in future for my future career. Allah always knows the best.
InshaAllah. Amin

Let's all prays for our best. ;)


No comments: