Ads

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wounded

Salam'alayk..

Today, my emotion being tested many times. Mad, heart-burning, sad, disappointment, all over the mind and heart throughout the day.

Astaghfirullah.
Forgive me Allah.

You made me meet so many types of people and attitudes. If I am not able to withstand this, how can I surpass a great deal with my patients and superiors?

Alhamdulillah.
Thank you Allah.

I remember my beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. said:

Follow up evil with good, of course, that goodness will remove it. (Imam Al-Ghazali)


And I wish to apply this to handle bad emotions. Mad, heart-burning, and disappointment. All are bad and evil emotions, which destroy your peace attitude and your calm face. Finding the silver lining in the cloudy clouds.  Allah must has His own reason for this. And we know that it is because He love us and want us to learn something. Maybe our own mistake? Or to polish our wisdom.. ;')

Now, I feel better. The fire seems to be lighted off.. Hee.. Thank you Allah for lending your help to the cute me~ :')



photofeed.ru

No comments: