Ads

Friday, November 25, 2011

Where is home?

Salam'alayk readers..

Salam Awal Muharram 1433H to all my muslim brothers and sisters.. :)
Don't forget to recite the Doa for this meaningful day..

*   *   *

Where is home? I wonder myself. Doesn't our current house is our home? (For people who are staying in hostels, colleges, and etc) Is where are we living now is home? Maybe?

Well, a home is where we are surrounded by memorable thoughts of our family members, and of course including our best friends. Either their selves, or their pictures or maybe their gifts, all will accompany us and give the feeling at home. :)

I have the one and only elder sister. I must say that she IS a naughty lady (she is 25). As I am a medical student who currently having a tough time in this faculty (although maybe some time I spent for leisures) I realised that I have to stop coming back home every weekend. 

However, when the Friday comes, this naughty little lady will message and call me in intention to lure my heart  to go home. Naahh.. It's not easy to disagree you know.. No matter how much times I told her that I couldn't make it, she will nag.. 

Since today is also Friday, she messaged me more then 10 times. Then, she called. And she messaged again. I showed my colleague all her messages and she laughed. Funny? Yes it is. And it is hard to settle too.. Maybe tomorrow I will go home or maybe I will find a good reason for not to.

There is a little tiny guy in her tummy right now and I am so overwhelmingly happy to wait for his arrival in this world.. XD InshaAllah, may he will be a healthy baby boy... Amin..

Hurmm~ In dilemma again? Yes I am.. >.<

globecs.net


2 comments:

model pakaian muslim wanita said...

wow great post thanks.

Faaein Talip Roy said...

dia rindu..

sebab tu mesej berkali2..

suh balik umah.. ^^,