Ads

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Its candy

Salam'alayk..

Alhamdulillah, after all hard work sitting for hours in front of this laptop I finished my assignments and already uploaded them in the website. All the backache and shoulder pain must be paid afterwards right? a goood rest.. wait for me ya dreamland! ;)

This evening, I met my junior at the cafe. She told me that tomorrow we will have the first violin class. Alhamdulillah, I think I have been waiting for it for decades.. Exaggerating.. Means, for months.. :P Tomorrow night at 8.30 pm, I am waiting for you, dear lesson!

Thinking of it makes me become more excited.. A good practice sure helps you a lot to sharpen skills, but learn without teacher is an incomplete learning.. ;)

Hearing from me about the class soon.. Till then, take care..

No comments: