Ads

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dream High

Salam'alayk..

Remember my dream to play violin well? Alhamdulillah, so far at least I can play a song smoothly. And of course, some weird noises will come out from an amateur violinist's playing as me..

Previously I played lots of melancholic songs because they are easier to catch the steps and play them well than a more faster tempo song..

Then, due to complaining from my beloved sister where she quickly get bored with sad songs, I decided to play a more lively one.  What happened that, this one song really catch my ears. It's name is Dream High OST. You can listen to the violin version in the drama (Dream High) itself. I am so sure you will like it.. ;)

Violin And Notes wallpaper for Wide 16:10 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA ;
http://wallpaperswide.com/violin_and_notes-wallpapers.html

After searching for the music sheet, alhamdulillah.. I found it! Now what I need to do is to practise playing this song. Sincerely speaking, it is hard.. >.<  so really.. grrr...

I know that I am a slow thinker, got a slow movement, passive.. I hope, by able to play this well in future, my adrenaline is at it's most higher level up.. And my body and my mind will be more active and alert.. tee hee..

Till then, take care..


2 comments:

Faaein Talip Roy said...

eezance.. i want to play too..

arrghh.. i'm so jealous with you...

please practice serenade by schubert's... suka sangat dengar lagu tu..

ada rezeki jumpa nak dengar eezance main lagu tu.. hehehe..

tetiba rasa nak beli biola sekarang juga.. hehehe...

izzanis said...

inshaAllah faaein dear.. one day, when we will meet up k? ;)

hihi.. leh la ajar kamu men violin..