Ads

Friday, August 19, 2011

Dancing little baby

Salam'alayk...

I just came back from on call at Obstetric and Gynaecology Emergency department. Alhamdulillah, the doctors on called were very kind and helpful.. Most of the patients came with symptoms of labour.

Something special happened. I did follow one of the doctor to scan an 8 weeks old baby in the tummy of a patient. This was not the first time I ever saw the process and the result of the scan. However I did miss something which I just realised it now.

See this picture below? This is an example of what I've seen just now..

foxiemissk.wordpress.com

a small baby in the uterus of its mother. I was so amazed when I saw the baby was moving and like swimming. Now I know how great are the feeling of parents when they experience this.. So happy, amazed, and unable to describe. How about you experience it? Then you will know..

Here is an example of a baby dancing in the tummy.. 





Amazing right? :D

I am so thankful to know this today. Unfortunately, nobody will remember how is it staying in a womb.. hee... :P

Till then, take care~


No comments: