Ads

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Walk alone..

redbubble.com

No matter how much I spent my time with others..
At last it will be me alone in my death..

No matter how much I shared my deeds with others..
At last it will be me alone who will suffer my sins..

No matter how much I search for companions..
At last it will be me alone in my grave..

No matter how much sins I did with my purposely closed eyes..
At last it will be me alone who will face Allah s.w.t. for what I've done in my entire life..

Astaghfirullah ya Rabbil 'Alamin.. 

Help me to erase all the heavy burden guilt in heart.. 

1 comment:

fzikuz said...

In every single breath that make me live,
I'm glad to feel guilty,
I'm glad to learn my sins,
I'm glad to know what have I be,
Because it a sign to believe,
He is watching over me,
And this mean He's there for me.