Ads

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2nd day of paediatric posting

Salam'alayk..

Praised be to Allah s.w.t for all the smooth days that I had, everything was well. Yesterday was the day where I and my batchmates entered our uni as a final year medical student. Almost 11 months or maybe less to become a real doctor.

If I can shout to the sky..
If I can splash all over the sea..
If I.. No, nothing to be wonder. And no turning back.

Truly speaking, it was hard. really HARD. For final year, the aims are mainly about how to become a house officer. Act like one, be like one and take responsible like one.

First day, we got our team and supervisors. Meetings and rules briefing. Distributions of works and schedules. And my team was on call last night from 5pm until 10pm. The doctors said that as pre HO ( house officer), we should have stay for 24 hours which means be at the ward until tomorrow morning. We didn't afford to do it. So tiring of walking in rounds and long standing...

To much granting? yes.. I could not tell less. I am so afraid what is going to happen when I am really a doctor next year. I have too much limitations. How am I going to survive?

Remember,

"God does not burden any human being with more than he is well able to bear:.."
(Al-Baqarah : 286)


InshaAllah, for any challenges that await for me ahead. I know, Allah s.w.t. did arrange all for my goodness sake. I believed in Him and will always believe...



No comments: