Ads

Monday, May 16, 2011

Undeniable Forworn

Salam'alayk...

The clock on the wall still has its energy to tick every seconds. It was 2.30 a.m. While me on the bed, with my lappy on my lap, having a hard exhausted day, rest leaning against the wall. I haven't take a rest in a day time until now.

For yesterday, I mean Sunday. I had a facilitator session with newcoming 3rd year medical students whom were transferred here from Kuala Lumpur Campus and from Twinning program of UKM. So, spending my time with juniors, I had a lot of fun ( Teasing and joking around). For people who do not knows me well, actually I am a cheerful person. I tends to tease people and make them smile. :)

Next, after spending my worthy daytime with them, in afternoon I had Islamic discussion with my friends (usrah) .  Afternoon time was spent for discussion until late in the evening. I had my dinner and continued my crafting works. Up to now, I only finished making 2 of lots of orders. Backache was somehow stopped me continue my job. Alhamdulillah, another 3 are on their way to be ready made!



Although I had lots of jumbling activities, I did not miss my violin practice. Alhamdulillah, now I am able to play Ode de Joy smoother ( not perfectly yet) , and currently starting to learn and master Sad Violin, theme song of Final Fantasy XX (is it?)

InshaAllah, I will share a simpler way of memorizing music sheet, violin chord and how to translate it from music notes to music alphabet. :)

Till then, take care...


Tiny me : For a mean time, I will only depends on my 2.0 megapixel handphone camera since my camera was in ICU. She will be examined by the company and the answer will be received in one month time. Hoping for free or replace one.. Amin~ 

No comments: