Ads

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another big dream!

Salam'alayk people..

Remember I told you I love crafting? Yes, I still do. And my love to this art is so overwhelming! Especially when I am blogwalking throught handmades and crafts blogs. The positive jealousy made we wanna have a new dream. 

What is it? I want to open my own handmade collection shops. One day, InshaAllah. With the photography's loving that I have in me, I can benefit it more with my dreamy shop's advertising. Hua... Can't wait! Sometimes, I think, why do a medical student like me and a becoming doctor next year, InshaAllah.. Is having so much dreams and hobbies? 

I bet it is not easy to make all become true, but we shall hope for the best. Don't we? :) Yeah, I hope when I am a medical officer in 3 years time from now, I will plan on that dreamy handmade shop. For now on, I just have to create the handmades and crafts and keep it well until the shop is opened, then at that time I already have so much collections of mine. Brilliant? Yes!

Oh, before I forgot. I stepped into a virtual handmade shop. Since the real shop is in Johor Bahru, I don't know when will I do step there.Hihi.. :P

Miss Irene Handmade





Don't you feel like melting in love with these handmade? I do. Visit her blog (Miss Ireen Handmade) to view more of her awesome handmade, and maybe if you are interested to buy, you can contact her there. ;)

Now, I have to learn Crochet making. Thanks goodness, one of my friend in my uni knows how to do it. I already messaged her. Our class will start soon!

Alhamdulillah, I have so much fun doing crafts besides being a full time student. Watching the crafting results really made me feel satisfied.

Till then. Take care.. 

(^^)

4 comments:

sueRAFE said...

this is cute and awesomeeeeeeee.

eezance said...

suerafe : which one? is it me? :P tq dear.. :) for the side of miss Irene.. hihi..

Kendra Bing said...

Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing. You'll be amazed to uncover news and articles which you otherwise wouldn't have.

Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people. On top of that, any of your interesting posting will stay longer on the frontpage thus achieving better audience-exposure in the long run.

Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

JOIN today! It's FREE, quick and easy. Most of all, sharing at Kendra Bing is sexier.

Nava Kishnan said...

awesome hand work with great creativity.