Ads

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My sis entered a boarding school

salam 'alayk readers.. 

I am on holidays now.. for 2 months I guess? :P This is the first time I had a very long holidays after 4 years in this uni (UKM).. so sad right? I am so jealous with you guys who always have a 2 or 3 months sem break than me who always got not more than 2 weeks.. :( 

Good news is my youngest sis, a form 4 student, got a chance to enter a boarding school.. which is just not so far from home.. Alhamdulillah.. Praised be to Allah.. :) just like me during my form1-form3 old school time.. Only 5km from home.. she never experience to live in a hostel.. I guess she may have hard time in first few weeks to adapt with the hostel's rules & cultures.. I hope she will be fine.. 

I hope you, sis.. Will be a good student and person too.. Hostel is a good way to improve & strengthen us.. That's how I learnt to appreciate myself & my life..

Ganbatte neh!

&

All the best..

look, how happy she is! :D


No comments: