Ads

Sunday, March 31, 2013

New star light

Salam'alayk..

Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Allah for this honorable gift.. I am beyond amazement. Alhamdulillah, I can take a deep breath for now.. Fuhh..  My current posting is ending so soon and here come new posting! Tafaddhol~

Being a doctor is not an A, B or C. It has never been easy.
But, being a good and confident doctor is forever challenging.
I dreamt and keep on dreaming of being one. One day, InshaAllah..

I had once decided to leave this path,
but I realised, Allah must have planned a big beautiful life for me far in front, why can't I wait and trust Him?
Now, my steps are going forwards..
Leaving marks behind to be guidance and good memories

People can never be what we wish they should be
Accept, adapt and work on
Believe of capability

Being a new one, have faith!

Amin ya Allah..
Help me be one of them who are successful and loved by You..

White Flower in Hands no35735





No comments: