Ads

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lettre Spéciale


Dear Allah,

This will be the last day before the final effort will be put on. I have learn this five years in medicine and it's really help me knowing You the only greatest Creator. Learning medicine, is one of Your most precious gift. Thank you Allah. I love you most, and my love will never end. Please let me know You, keeps admire You, and loving You.

Dear Allah,

Being a human, I always cry whenever I fail to be the one You love. I will never be as special and pure as my prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) but, being someone You love is my utmost dream.

I may not be a good student in this medical school, but the will embedded deep insides me saying, I must be a great doctor. You chose me be in this path, and I always believe You that things do happen for good reason.

Dear Allah,

Tomorrow is just a step ahead. Please guide me to do my best. No matter how hard things can be, please let this heart stays strong and in faith. Soon, the results will be announced. What ever the result will be Allah, let me be in the state of bliss. If it is not a good one, Alhamdulillah there is still room for improvement and thank you Allah for indirectly informing. If it is a good one, Alhamdulillah this is a sign that You give me Your trust in to start my practise.

Every event has been set, every moment has been planned. I have faith in You. This final exam is just another chapter of my life but in all chapters, thank You Allah for giving me chance as a full time Muslim. Alhamdulillah.




Love,
The tiny me

No comments: