Ads

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I can't hold this, K Pop da'wah?




Salam'alayk..


I was having my lunch and online for a while, and I came across by this video.  This post is not about to judge people who did what the wanted, but just to share my thoughts on what can we learn from something that we have seen..

Have you view the above video? Please kindly view it. 

Well, to enhance Muslim to do good, we must give a good example. No matter how are you going to do it, do but please don't let the beauty of Islam shades away. I can't really appreciate to digest the input in this video because it was leisured with K pop music. With K pop music arose around you, you will automatically feel energetic and feeling like your body is going to jump and dance. 

For example, can a student who is accepting a teaching from his Ustaz about the pillar of Islam in the class while dancing and jumping? Of course he will be more focus on the jumping itself or the joy he gained. And then after the teaching session he will say " woops! What did the ustaz taught just now? ". You got the idea? ;)

Can you learn while dancing? can you do reflection while jumping? No, absolutely not. For people who are extraordinary, maybe can.. To absorb beauty of Islam, you have to have a calm heart, in a peaceful mind, like sitting at the beach while listening to the wave and wind. Of course, your realisation will be bigger. After you have view this video, tell me if your heart was touched and you have the thought of improving yourself.. If good, alhamdulillah. If not, you will get what I meant. 

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (p) said, "O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep (cry) much and laugh little." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, #627]. 

Light hardly enters a soul with a lesser guard (too much happy).

Islam is prosperous. Islam is about free from overly passion about our own pleasure. I am not prohibit people to listen to K pop, to dance K pop, to sing K pop. No, not towards that, but to remind people of do adjust things according to its suitable place, without making people especially the non Muslim to have a double minded what is Islam is all about.

We have dignity of honor as a Muslim, don't ruin it just to satisfy current society interest and passion. They have to follow the true way of life as a Muslim and behaviour, not us to let down our guide and purity and follow what they preferable like too much entertainment.

p/s : I am sorry if you got me against this video but I am not. I don't mind what they want to do. It is just that there is a little unhappy and I found it hard to explain everything I meant. ;)

1 comment:

fzikuz said...

Very good opinion. ^^