Ads

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tears of excitement

Salam'alayk..

Alhamdulillah.. Did I tell you that I love instruments? Yes, I think I did, in my previous post. In my childhood days, I love to play piano. I had a dream to be a pianist. So, whenever I saw a piano or keyboard being exhibited in a mall, I will get excited and touch them. Once, I succeed to ask my mother to buy me one. But then, after 2 years my keyboard broke down. ;(

After my teenage age, I never touch an instrument again until this year, I started to like guitar. My little 2 sisters were bought by my grandfather a guitar. They always play it. I am amazed to watch their smooth moving fingers, and my jealousy motivated me to try out. Now, I still learn to play guitar smoothly. It is a good feeling. Yet, I still realised something is lack from this guitar.

Guess what? After being influenced by an anime ( La Corda d Oro) , I can see that I am in love with violin. Yes, a violin is closely connected to my heart. Why shouldn't I try it now? And I started to google for violin class and violin shop. The more I look at the violin pictures, the more excited I am to ever touch it.

Picture credited to i2musics.org

Alhamdulillah, I accidentally found a facebook's group of violin club. It is my college's club. Why didn't I knew about it before? Yeah, maybe I missed. So, I approached one of it's member and asked about that club. Alhamdulillah, the class is free. I only need to buy a violin. It costs about RM250. Since she said some of the old members may not use theirs any more, maybe I can buy from them for a cheaper price.

Alhamdulillah, tears of excitement are overwhelmed in me. I am so looking forward for the violin that will be mine and the lessons in July this year. InshaAllah.


tiny me : Final year is going to be tough. But how about making it more interesting with added up joyful activities? :)

5 comments:

Faaein Himura said...

wah... nak join... teringin nak main biola.. hehehe.. (^^,)

eezance said...

Faaein : hee.. jom~ tapi x ada kelab biola kat sini.. hehe :P

aleen aiden said...

eh,xdela mahal sgt violin ye.ingatkan ribu2..hee

eezance said...

aleen : x mahal sgt.. :) utk beginner macam sy ni asalkan ada violin pun ok.. tp kalau yg ribu2 tu utk org yg dah pro.. suka yg lagi ori..

Kendra Bing said...

Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing. You'll be amazed to uncover news and articles which you otherwise wouldn't have.

Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people. On top of that, any of your interesting posting will stay longer on the frontpage thus achieving better audience-exposure in the long run.

Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

JOIN today! It's FREE, quick and easy. Most of all, sharing at Kendra Bing is sexier.