Ads

Sunday, January 16, 2011

College dinner 2011


salam readers.. ;)

last night, which was past 2 hours.. I had a college dinner at Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC).. this would be the 3rd time we had dinner at the same place... *sigh~ * but.. Putrajaya's view never made me bored.. I discovered new place to snap pictures and nice gardens too.. Wishlist added! More photoshoot in Putrajaya! :P

I'm exhausted.. and sleepy too.. -.-'  

have a good rest everyone.. ;)

our goodies..
their's decoration.. 
the catherer
that's me.. wishing to snap more piccas.. huu
Only this picture is the best since lighting was not so good.. nyum2!

love~~~

i fall in love with night views at here.. romantic, peaceful, and lovely.. 

if you are at Putrajaya, don't forget to drop by here at the main entrance of PICC  to enjoy this view.. ;)

take care then..


No comments: