Ads

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finally !

salam readers.. 

Alhamdulillah, praised be to Allah.. My beloved and only sister is married to her husband on 12th December 2010.. I was so busy that few days managing all things needed.. Fuh.. and now, i am going to involve in their wedding ceremony for her husband side.. Because of tiredness and stress of these jobs, i did cried to relief myself.. and it was treatable.. ;) smile again~

I wish, you my sister will have a very harmony, joy and peaceful marriage until Heaven.. InshaAllah.. I'm looking forwards a new baby born!! :D

Just purposely zoom into the flower.. Not the bride.. :)


my sis is already a wife! help me to believe it.. >.<

take care then...


2 comments:

Faarihin said...

tahniah untuk akak ezance..

semoga berbahagia hingga ke syurga.. (^__^)

tuan blog bila lagi?

hehehe..

izzanis said...

faarihin : hee kamu! Trima kasih ye.. aminn... ;) tuan belog? hihi.. selamat menunggu ye~ :P